The data controller is Eyeoo S.r.l. - via Drapperie 12, 40124 Bologna (BO) - Italia - P.IVA e CF IT03799111202. The data controller is hereinafter also referred to as “eye-oo”, “we”.
• What type of data do we collect?
• How do we collect this data?
• How do we use the data we collect?
• How do we store the data and for how long?
• Your rights
• How to contact us
• How to contact the competent authorities
What data do we collect?
During navigation of eye-oo.com we can collect the following types of data:
- data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the site: analytics on your navigation path, the pages you visit and how you interact with the individual pages.
- personal identification data (e.g. name and surname, e-mail address, password, etc.), in case of registration on the site.
- your e-mail address and your consent to receive our newsletter, when you sign up for this service.
- personal data you communicate to us when you contact our Customer Service.
- residence or domicile data, a telephone number, if you place orders online, or if you fill in your user ID, even if an online order is not completed.
How do we collect your data?
By accessing our services or registering on eye-oo.com you provide us with the personal data we collect and process. We collect and process your data when:
you browse, use or view the pages of our site, accepting cookies from your browser
you register online or send us an order proposal, by creating a new Account and by using the order checkout procedure
you sign up for our newsletter by entering your e-mail address and accepting the conditions of the service
voluntarily complete an online survey or send us a review or an opinion, including by e-mail
eye-oo may indirectly receive your personal data also from the following third parties:
PayPal, when you use the Express Checkout service
How do we use the data we collect?
Your personal data is processed by us, in compliance with the applicable laws regarding the protection of personal data, for the following purposes:
to execute the purchase contract for products or services offered on eye-oo.com
to allow you to register on the site in order to manage your login, to allow you to access your Account on the eye-oo.com site
to manage requests and questions you send to our Customer Service
to provide you with additional services such as subscribing to our newsletter for periodic offers or other initiatives that we think may be of interest to you
to provide you with services such as in-store tryon of a model or product available on the site
eye-oo may share your personal data with third-party companies or third-party software, in order to allow the execution of services, such as the delivery of purchased products or in order to make available additional services and features:
- Financial institutions
- Companies specialized in the detection and prevention of fraud
- Third-party companies that provide us with technological services
- Third-party companies that provide us with logistics, transport and delivery services
- Third-party companies that provide us with customer support services
- Third-party companies that provide marketing and advertising services
How do we store your data and for how long?
eye-oo adopts all reasonable security measures and good organizational practice in order to protect your personal data and prevent the cancellation, accidental or fraudulent modification, the total or partial loss of data, unauthorized access or forwarding. We regularly check the effectiveness of our technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the security protecting this data.
Our collaborators are required to comply with specific confidentiality obligations, are informed about data protection practices and regularly receive updates on training and legal changes regarding the protection of personal data.
The personal data you communicate to us may be legitimately stored by us for as long as it is useful for the purposes expressed in our General Conditions, with your consent to the storage and processing, and in any case up until any request for data cancellation, for example, until you request the cancellation of your Account.
The personal data collected to order to process a purchase order proposal or to execute a service that you have requested from us is kept in accordance with the obligations under civil and fiscal regulations, in strict compliance with legal requirements. Once the retention period has elapsed, the data is completely erased or in any case made anonymous in a non-reversible manner.
What are your data protection rights?
eye-oo undertakes to ensure that you have full rights, pursuant to articles 16, 17, 18 and 19 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR), regarding the rectification, cancellation, limitation of treatment. You have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not personal data is being processed and to obtain access to your personal data for portability. You have the right to request:
- access to the data being processed
- to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and readable format
- the correction of inaccurate or incorrectly entered or incomplete data
- the deletion of personal data concerning you, if personal data is no longer necessary, or to withdraw consent, or to fulfill a legal obligation
- the limitation of the treatment, in certain circumstances
In case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of treatment you will receive a notification, within a month of time from the date of your request. If you intend to exercise one of the rights described above, please contact our Customer Service, using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us
For further information or questions regarding the processing of your personal data, we invite you to write to our Customer Service at any time, using the email address email@example.com
How to contact the competent authorities
To contact your National Authority for Data Protection, you may find useful the Members list of European Data Protection Board an independent European body, which contributes to the consistent application of data protection rules throughout the European Union, and promotes cooperation between the EU’s data protection authorities.
Last updated: 20 January 2020